This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I never get any likes on facebook statuses?
09-06-2013, 03:01 AM
I never get any likes on facebook statuses?
Okay so don't say get a life or anything... cause I do have one lol. Anyways, im friends with around 450- something people. I always write funny statuses and upload funny pictures but they get NO likes. Im a really nice shy girl. I would post a status saying " like for a TBH( to be honest )"
.......10 minutes will go by and no likes. Even when there are well over 100 people online. I dont get it. This girl wrote a status whch was "pizza" and it got 57 likes. Wtf? Is there something im missing?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2013, 03:07 AM

why does it matter how many likes you get on a status? it wont make you more popular in real life, and it's not a competition....

other things you have to take into consideration is that it's not about how many friends you have - it's about the quality of your friends - if you are friends with others who have like over a thousand friends, who are all trying to get likes, your posts will get lost in the stream of all their other friends, so you will not get noticed

Ads

09-06-2013, 03:20 AM

Facebook is really stupid. In peoples newsfeed the statuses that they see can be from any random person they are friends with. Your statuses could just show up on peoples newsfeeds who feel they don't know you well enough to like your statuses as you are shy. Those "like and i'll rate" statuses are really annoying so please don't do them and don't post memes on facebook cause that is annoying as well. Facebook is not real life so don't be offended that no one liked your statuses but if you are just ask a close friend to like it so you don't seem like you have no friends.
09-06-2013, 03:31 AM

It's more about how many people you interact with socially than what you share.

You could try befriending more people offline, though it might be tough if you are too shy Tongue

Alternatively, you could like and share statuses (those you feel like doing of course) of friends who don't get many likes either.

They will hopefully reciprocate sooner or later!

The thing is...you might think your statuses are funny, but what ultimately matters is what others think is funny. This may or may not be a factor in your case.
09-06-2013, 03:42 AM

may be your posts are not accepted as funny as your friends like...so try different type of things... and share in day time... not at midnight...
09-06-2013, 03:44 AM

It Doesint Matter How Many Likes you Have There is a Few Reasons Why you may Not Be Getting any Likes Some of your Friends may have a lot of Friends So your Status May be Getting Lost Along The Way on the News Feed Or They May Not Be Interested In the Status So They Dont Like it

Dont Worry About How Many Likes you Get on A Status Its not a Competition and Sometimes People will Read a Status and Like it Without Pressing the button
09-06-2013, 03:53 AM

its probably because no one likes you. not trying to be mean.