This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My close female friend won't reply to my facebook messages? :(?
09-06-2013, 10:05 AM
My close female friend won't reply to my facebook messages? :(?
I'm a male, and I've known this girl for 2 years and we're close/best friends. We tell each other everything, etc. She told me a few days ago that I'm her best friend and stuff. But recently she hasn't been replying to my facebook messages even when it says she's been away for 5 minutes, etc. Also, at the beginning of the year, she's met a new friend that is not a very good influence on her, and I guess they've both been into guys and stuff. Anyways, at the moment like today, she hasn't really talked to me at all, etc. Do you guys know what could've possibly went wrong? She used to go on skype all the time just to express her feelings and stuff, etc. She doesn't even go on skype anymore to talk to me and it's been a few weeks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2013, 10:14 AM

Something like happened to me. She txt me but not as quick as she txt others. but don't get worked up about it. This is coming from someone that did got worked up about it, got obssesed and tried to do way too much to try to have our friendship work when it always was good. That lead her to ignore me, and cut all connections from her because I was being a niusance. She does still see you as a friend. leave a message on facebook saying things like "i am always here if you need anything." Good Luck.

Ads

09-06-2013, 10:23 AM

You should give her some space. Don't be so clingy, wait for her to text you first.