This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does this happen to you on facebook?
09-06-2013, 01:38 PM
Does this happen to you on facebook?
Do you notice a couple of people delete you at the same time? Sometimes I have a period where people don't delete me off for a while, then bam its on.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2013, 01:41 PM

No.

Ads

09-06-2013, 01:54 PM

No.

The question is, WHY are they deleting you? :/
09-06-2013, 02:05 PM

Actually, oddly enough I do relate to this. However, I know why this happens to me; I treat my facebook page as training wheels for opening a Youtube channel of silly videos (my train of thought being that posting to my facebook account will only incur criticism from friends, as opposed to random people).

The drawback is that some, in my experience, seem to think facebook is a place where they go to wow and impress everyone with their lives while also only associating themselves with others who share their interests. I'm interested in this hobby while I study for a career, and I take note of things which I know are important to other people I communicate with (as opposed to actually really caring, I know it's important to them). I'm not interested in children, marriage or inane drivel about wherever the heck someone's going on holiday to.

However, rather than using the unfriend button, I choose to use the unsubscribe button.

To answer your question: yes, I do have occasionally coincidental patches where 2 or 3 unfriend me without telling me why, but I know it's likely because my newsfeed is annoying them and they're too lazy to hit the unsubscribe button.