This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to remove facebook friend request block?
09-06-2013, 08:59 PM
how to remove facebook friend request block?
i am so fucking angry. i am currently blocked from sending friend requests for 30 days. this block happened within just one day after my 14day block was over. god, i add a lot of people. but i do know them they arent complete strangers and they axeot requests though a bit late. and i even cancelled all my pending requests. but still fb blocked me. i so mad at this. PS- can we get permanently blocked too? has anyone been permanently blocked here? i want to know the full details about hpw this block works. and how many friend requests you can actually send before you are blocked. and is there any possible to way to not get blocked or to remove this fucking current 30 day block? please help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2013, 09:03 PM

there is no way at all to skip the time u will have to wait but u can prevent it in future just cancel all ur rqst that u have sent and didn't get the response

Ads

09-06-2013, 09:15 PM

well FB really stinks and sucks with their so called security systems, You don't have a choice other than waiting 30 days and keep cursing Mark Zuckerberg.