This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i change facebook security question ?
09-06-2013, 09:25 PM
how do i change facebook security question ?
I know that this impossible , but my friend account has been hacked and the hacker changed the question itself with the answer !! so anyone knows how he have did that ? and i want also to change it because i have forget the answer i have done all things i have removed all cookies and changed my ip and changed my account password and then i have returned to my original ip then entered my e-mial and opened the e-mial from Facebook and i chooses the link that isn't me that changed the password the Facebook gave me the option to change all things except the secuirty question. this is abig hole big big hole , beacuse if someone have guessed correctly the answer he can hack the account even if i reset it . thanks in advance . sorry for my English

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2013, 09:37 PM

I don't think there is any security question option on Facebook. But you can change your yahoo security question to avoid being fully hacked and choose a question, which you think, cannot be answered by just anyone, like something nobody, especially the hacker, can guess. Just block the hacker from your Facebook account and don't let him know you user name or email id.
Put privacy on, in case the hacker uses another account. Finally, have a secondary email address for you Facebook account. I think these are more than just enough.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply