This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the point of Twitter?
10-13-2012, 09:36 AM
What is the point of Twitter?
I'm just curious as to what the big deal about it is. If it was the first social media site you stumbled upon then maybe I could understand it, but even if you don't use Facebook or anything else, I don't see the point of Twitter. It seems like the majority of people that actively use it "tweet" extremely quick, follow tons of random people they've never met or spoken too, and check it constantly. It just seems like it would be a chore and not fun at all. To each his own I guess.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 09:44 AM

Well for me it's mostly stalking celebritiys and trying toruring them to get them to reply to me HAHA.

Ads

For me it is like a free magazine and news paper which is always updated...

you get the news you like from people you like and stuffs your interested about...
i also get traffic updates of twitter...

follow me???? @hazel_ayan

omfg are you kidding me twitter is my life im addicted everything about it is so wonderful like im on it all the time and i always have something to tweet its basically like a diary and i say whatever i like and i wont get judged. if i could, i would replace all the people in my school with people from twitter, screw facebook ew facebook is for peasants. twitter is heaven