This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get people to follow me in twitter?
09-07-2013, 02:30 PM
How do I get people to follow me in twitter?
I just created a twitter account this morning and so far I have 8 followers and I'm following 38. I want more people to follow me but I don't know how. I wrote my screen name on facebook so people would follow me but still nothing. I also want to follow this cute guy, we never met, but I'm afraid he won't follow back because of how little followers I have. Helppp.
On* twitter. Sorry about that..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2013, 02:44 PM

Follow loads and tweet a fair amount bit about interesting stuff and what ever you dp don't do the "I follow back" thing

Ads

09-07-2013, 02:58 PM

Welll You Can Make Posts , And Shout People Out , That How I Got My Followers , Or You Can Follow Famous People , Or Follow Your Friends , You Can Ask Them Their Twitter Namess , Lol But Yeaa , Hope This Helps :3
09-07-2013, 03:10 PM

Try to follow those people who you know, promote your account on facebook and tweet some interesting things which followers like to follow you. Drop a "thanks for following" message to that followers who are following you.
09-07-2013, 03:18 PM

Make use of hashtags when posting updates. This will allow people that are searching that term find you easier. Don't spam hashtags. Try to keep it to a max of two per update and make sure you throw in hashtagless (yes, I made that a word) updates from time to time.
09-07-2013, 03:33 PM

invite friends from facebook to be follower on twitter and also put good , funny stuff according to to your will . there is a simple way that follow people they will follow you back. first time i used Authenticviews.com that is a secure one site according to my experience. good luck.
09-07-2013, 03:49 PM

Twitter is social messaging. With the ability to follow people and have followers, and the ability to have interacted with Twitter on your cell phone, Twitter has become the perfect social messaging tool. Whether you are out on the town and want to coordinate with a group of people as to what hot spot to hit next, or keeping people informed of developments at a company-sponsored event, Twitter is a great tool for quickly communicating a message to a group of people. However, if you are planning to increase your Twitter follower or wanna Buy Twitter Followers for your page, you can visit http://tollowers.com/buy-twitter-followers for more information & attractive packages.
09-07-2013, 04:04 PM

You can follow a bunch of people and they might follow you back. There are also websites that help you get followers, I have put a link down below to the best one out there.
You only just created your twitter today so give it some time Smile