This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I report a facebook page for this?
09-07-2013, 07:17 PM
Can I report a facebook page for this?
There is a page called "Dodgers fans vs Dodgers haters showdown" on Facebook. I'm an SF Giants fan, and they have told me to kill myself, that I look like Steve Urkel, call me homophobic names, and that they if saw me they will kick my ass. I've let it slide for a long time, but after they threatened to "Brian Stow" me. I've had enough! Can I report that page? They allow a lot of homophobic slandering on that page.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2013, 07:24 PM

report specific posts made by specific people, not the page itself

you can report anything you want to - whether facebook agrees with you that it is reportable is a different question

but you have nothing to lose

but in the end, wouldnt it just be easier to just stop going to that page and getting involved? it's obviously just full of trolls anyways if they are saying things like that to you... and you cant win an internet argument... all you are doing by involving yourself is feeding the trolls - giving them exactly what they want - something to fight and argue about

surely you have better things to do with your time

Ads

09-07-2013, 07:37 PM

Yaap You Should..
09-07-2013, 07:53 PM

I would report it.