This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think of Hornswoggle's tweet about The Rock?
10-13-2012, 09:46 AM
What do you think of Hornswoggle's tweet about The Rock?
http://www.wrestling-edge.com/wwe-news-r...pings.html

- Hornswoggle posted the following on Twitter last night about The Rock and John Cena:

“Glad @TheRock needs to sing karaoke to get his $hit in. @JohnCena will always be a true professional, doesn’t need scripted lines, bullet points, or #stupidsrxualinuendos like @TheRock”

I got nothing but bad things to say,I won't comment.

BQ: Why do all cureently employed WWE employees defend Cena like his their dad?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 09:54 AM

Hornswoggle is a midget hes not no wrestler he's a little kid

Ads

Lol Hornswroggle has a twitter account?

NWO for lyfe, b*tchezzz...

Probably because the rock is turning on the current wwe fans and taking away the pg value of the show and taking away cenas moment when the rock already had his

Like I said before he is the real concept that people should be aware of:
Let me tell this straight. I`ve worked with both The Rock and Cena, and both show incredible talent.
Both worked hard to become who he is today, for Intense The Rock worked hard on his own to get to the top until the fans realized he was a son and grandson of a family of legends. When he left, the company needed him the most and especially the fans, I respected the man...but, he left because, his own purposes. The locker room in the back has stated, the only reason why he came back is because of the money the WWE was offering him to appear, they say since his movie The Tooth fairy did`nt do so well, he made his return for that reason only, other wise he would have returned sooner...while, I don`t know this to be a fact, that's what other wrestlers say.

Now you got John Cena, who has no real wrestling training, got up there because he worked his *** off, and I don`t know if you know, but Mick Foley did`nt have real wrestling training either, he was just a little boy who put his body to the limit and jumped off his roof.....Cm Punk as well, he made his own ring and wrestled. I do say this they adopted well to the company....and people should`nt judge since they did`nt lase the boots up...until you get into that ring no one should judge, and I`m tired of punks off the street talking as if they know inside and out of our business, what we do is what we do.We entertain, we barely sleep, and we practice hours and hours a day...for the fans. Cena has been there from the moment he started and has`nt left since, he never rested...so what if he` not the greatest wrestler,.....it`s not only bout skill, it`s heart as well, and that my friends Cena has.

nWo

Hornswoggle forgot that the rock had like 20 minutes of material plus he didn't have papers with lyrics like in his previous concert. Then the last song "we will rock you" was supposed to be for everyone in the arena, so he had lyrics on screen for them people.. He got his $hit in without any help.

Cena .. he doesn't need bullet lines because his rap was one-dimensional but every line he says is scripted. no surprise here.
#stupidsrxualinuendos - i don't even know what this is lol
who does he think he is.. winner of Christmas rumble..

bq - Cena is supposed to represent working wrestlers while the Rock came back after 7 years..This is all to make Cena look good before the match.

Well he is a good friend of John Cena and maybe because Rock said last week that there were pants for midgets.

BQ:Because they're afraid he'll beat them up.

I don't care about what Hornswaggle has to say!If he would be fired today many true wrestling fans would be happy