This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How come a contact can be a friend and not a friend at the same time in facebook?
09-08-2013, 05:19 AM
How come a contact can be a friend and not a friend at the same time in facebook?
I have a contact who messaged me why I removed her from Facebook. I checked and in fact, she was not my friend. Then I added her, she accepted the friend request. I accessed from my computer and I have her as a friend but if I access from the facebook android app, she does not appear as my contact though from the computer she does. I can share pictures and even tag her from the phone but if I access to her profile, she appears as not my friend. She is in my contact list because I can share photos and tag her from the phone but at the same time she is not listed as my friend from the phone only from the pc. At the end, I do not care so much whether I have her as a contact or not, what I am wondering is how this could have happened.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2013, 05:34 AM

im not sure what you are talking about but its either one or the other

Ads

09-08-2013, 05:49 AM

check your privacy