This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10 Points: Do I have reason not to trust him?
11-07-2013, 07:50 AM
10 Points: Do I have reason not to trust him?
This is fairly long but PLEASE read! I need help. I am alone on this.

I will be sitting beside him watching him on his phone and he will suspiciously ex out of something really quickly. He was looking at Twitter, and then exed out all sneakily, but I noticed. I asked him why he did that, and he said because he clicked the wrong app. I then watched him on Facebook and asked if anybody ever talks to him. He showed me his messages, saying, "Look! No one ever talks to me." I told him I know he has deleted messages because I was with him when somebody messaged him and there was no messages from that person anymore. He was pretty mad and defensive saying I do not trust him and sh*t.

We ended up crying together after that and he told me he loves me and would do anything for me. But now I am finding it really hard to trust him because he got so mad and I was asking him really calmly.

Today he was looking at his e-mails on his phone as I was watching and clicked to see a comment from his friend on YouTube, then when he went back to the inbox he quickly exed out before I could see anything else.

I feel really sick to my stomach and I know it is wrong but I CANNOT trust him. Please help me? What do I do?
Tamera, you are probably right. I am being a little too psycho. It is just that we have both hurt each other in that past, and I have been hurt by others. Trust is something hard for me to grasp, but I do trust him. I moved 6 hours away with him, so I MUST trust him. I am just being paranoid.

As for the second answerer, I am not crazy. Sorry.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2013, 08:00 AM

There are some things people just want to keep secret. Maybe he's planning a surprise for you, or maybe his friend just messaged his something incredibly stupid/ offensive. As for why he got so mad when he asked, he probably was just tired of you asking all the time. The fact that he cried with you and tried so hard to reassure you is evident that he still does truly care for you.
Just stick with being his loyal girlfriend, and if things continue maybe eventually sit down with him and talk about it. (Of course, don't force him to.)
Don't worry, though--time reveals everything. He isn't the only fish in the sea.

Ads

11-07-2013, 08:05 AM

Get the password to the email that his facebook sends all his notifications to. Then set up the email in your smartphone so that even if he erases the email, you still get it in your phone (just as long as you have push notifications on). Then you will see everything that facebook emails him. This only works if his settings in facebook allow it to email messages/comments and what not to him. If you can't get his email password, steal his phone and do "forgot my password" and have them text it to his phone..If his email service has this option. You might have to change his password to his email, but it will be a step closer.