This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can you tell if someone doesnt see your posts in their news feed anymore?
11-07-2013, 07:53 AM
can you tell if someone doesnt see your posts in their news feed anymore?
Is there a way to tell if a friend on Facebook no longer sees your posts in their news feed? If the person has chosen not to see my posts in their news feed, they will still be able to see my posts if they click on my timeline, right?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2013, 07:54 AM

Sure, post something really dirty about them. If they delete you, then you'll know they're still seeing them LOL. Basically, Facebook has been really naughty during the last few years. People can actually stop seeing your posts without even telling Facebook they don't want to see them. Facebook shows you what it THINKS you would like to see. So, guess what. . . Your friend doesn't have to even say he doesn't want to see your posts. If he's off looking at a bunch of sites about motorcycles, and you're talking about barbies, your post doesn't show up. That's why I've abandoned Facebook.

Ads

11-07-2013, 08:03 AM

There is no way Facebook will tell you…

I have chosen to no longer see posts from quite a few friends. But I go to their profile sometimes and see all their posts there. It is just not going to appear on the news feed- but is still visible on the profile.

Hope this helped