This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I made a fake facebook?
11-07-2013, 07:56 AM
I made a fake facebook?
I made this fake facebook account 2 months pretending to be this hot girl, I wanted to find out the secrets my bros were hiding from, me (yes i'm gay)..
My friends started gaining on me about 1 month ago like they knew it was a fake account..

I need help, how can I slowly delete my account without it being too suspicious that it's a fake account?

They're already onto me, so how can I make it slowly go away?
Maybe a lie that's not so obvious? because all of a sudden I delete my facebook because of depression? I don't think that's possible Sad Or I can't just delete it because my mom suddenly found my facebook -.-
Please help me!
Please help It's really desperate..
-George

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2013, 08:01 AM

Just make out there are haters and pervs on there and say you're taking a break from it. They'll soon forget, I doubt they are actually on to it. Even if they were, it's hardly the crime of the century.

Ads

11-07-2013, 08:07 AM

Say on the fake account that you're in a relationship, then progressively comment how people need to stop inboxing you hate comments. Then say you're done, either temporarily, or completely close the account.
11-07-2013, 08:16 AM

Act normal. U don't need a reason just delete it.
11-07-2013, 08:20 AM

Slowly stop putting pic up and just post a last one that says your stopping