This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is he so confusing? Help if you can 10 points to the best thought!?
09-30-2012, 03:51 PM
Why is he so confusing? Help if you can 10 points to the best thought!?
Everybody needs adivice every now & again. So no rude people please. I met this guy at age 19 we are Now 29 and 30. We were off and on but not ever committed. We lived in two different states 1hr n 30 minutes away. At age 26 I met his mom brother and nephews he introduced me as his friend but his mom and him made me spend the night so i didnt drive home late. They loooooove me. I then moved to his city because im a nurse better jobs his mom got me a job working with her. Anyway He wanted to stay single I suppose but when I met another guy and started spending more time with my new guy he called me saying I been acting brand new and got mad cause I said well your fingers work call me sometimes. He got mad said he was deleting my number. Then I moved to another state later. We got back in touch and he was like you got your little boyfriend and ran from me. So when I tweet him he DM me instead and when I use to send him comments on Myspace he sent me an inbox message ( one time he sent a comment and said just checking on your page babymama) but on those two sites when other girls say something he comment and tweet back all the time so everyone can read. I told him happy bday Saturday on twitter he DM n said he lost my number. He wants me to go and visit him soon. To many mixed singles how would you all take this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 03:59 PM

Trouble maker . You can't be in relation with a guy like this one I guess he is afraid to be in commitement

Ads

09-30-2012, 03:59 PM

Well... first of all, it sounds like he really likes you but you hurt him by dating someone else and spending more time with your boyfriend than him. He got jealous which made him say you seem to be "brand new" which was kinda him saying "you don't spend as much time with me, than you used to! I miss you" but looks like you or he said a little to much and triggered a fight. And well he's still a little mad but still really loves you..... if I were you 1. I would be lucky because great guys like that are almost impossible to find, and 2. I would go over to him right away and have a great time! Then when you to are alone, and the timing is right, ask him how he really feels about you. If he says something abit insulting, keep your cool and don't get mad, getting angry will just cause another fight and trust me.... you don't want that! I'm 100% sure he will say he likes you! He might try to change the subject or yell at you or try to get away, but just be calm, kind, but pursue if he likes you or not! Good luck! Sounds like you got a great boyfriend or friend if things don't work out!