This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Question: Would they be able to see my "Only Me" status?
11-07-2013, 07:56 AM
Facebook Question: Would they be able to see my "Only Me" status?
One day, I was feeling very down so I customized my status so I can see it, "Only Me." I began to have a conversation with myself to put my thoughts to rest about some emotional stress I was going through. I wrote about how I loved this guy, I even mentioned him by name. I must have had at least 12 comments on my status.
My question is, is there a chance someone else could have seen this status? I've seen statuses and pictures that some of my Facebook friends have l have been tagged in with different friend settings and even has the Customized setting. [I myself, can't comment on these particular statuses but I can still see them].
Is there a chance someone could have seen this status, even if I set it to "Only Me" setting?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2013, 08:03 AM

you're fine. "only me" is a private setting and it is reserved only for you, as it says. good luck solving your problems. no worries! be happy. xx

Ads

11-07-2013, 08:09 AM

As long as you set the status to "Only Me", the only people that can see it are those that have logged into your Facebook and people standing behind you. If none of those apply to you, then no one saw it.
11-07-2013, 08:10 AM

Unless your account is stolen, "only me" cannot be seem by anyone.