This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
help a little confused ? I had this girl that me in my friend have known for a while though?
11-07-2013, 07:57 AM
help a little confused ? I had this girl that me in my friend have known for a while though?
But we never approached her as flirtious and finally me and him decided that i should talked to her , and i did and we messed around and we had fun and all ended up play fighting after wards and he asked how the day went and i told him , and i told him that i wanted to continue messing around with her but , i was in the process of moving and been busy ( he says i think you should date her i said not now ) , anyways so lately i have no time and recently he saw me looking at her pictures on facebook ,and ask me and i said yes i already told you how i feel about her i like her , but most recently i had wished her happy birthday on her wall and my friend basically copblocked the convo and cut me off ( they did talk before and he said he wasn't interested in her and she wasn't his type but like years ago she admitted she liked him but her didn't want her so what does this mean ???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2013, 08:01 AM

This question category is more of the technical aspect of Facebook.

Your question belongs in: http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/index?sid=396545433

We here are computer geeks, not relationship gurus. ( I am speaking for myself however. )

Ads

11-07-2013, 08:10 AM

The software should work quite well..Possibly better if placed in the correct catagory