This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Things You Would Change About WWE+BQ?
10-13-2012, 10:15 AM
Things You Would Change About WWE+BQ?
Alright here are things i would change.

1. STOP BASEING THE SHOW ON SOCIAL MEDIA! It's fricken stupid. Trust me I love wwe but this social media thing is getting out of hand. It seems like they base the show on twitter and tout. Like they are trying to show off that they trend every 5 seconds. It's annoying.

2. Focus more on divas. There are some very talented women wrestlers that don't get there time to shine. Look at Natalya. She is a Hart! She is dripping talent. And never gets the time to show it. The match sucked tonight because they thought Vickie's announcement was more important. Thats dumb

3. Restore the tag team division. It is something always mentioned. I think it might be getting better because the match tonight was good. And on Friday all the teams fought . But maybe.

4. This is something that isnt really anything the fans can complain about to stop wwe for doing it but............... CANCEL SATURDAY SLAM. I read this article that wwe said they can't do anything to each others necks on the show because of the G rating. It's like there focused more on getting new kid fans then focusing on there old fans that have stuck with the bullshit of the cOmpany for years and years because we love the business.

5. Focus less on old talent. I love HHH, HBK, LESNER , UNDERTAKER but they can't let them have the best match all the time. They need to focus less on the old and more on the new. I have mentioned this in another question that you may or may not have seen. How in the blue hell did the rock get the main event in royal rumble. He did nothing to earn that! There are so much more young talent that deserve that. There doing that for ratings but they lost a royal rumble view because I'm not watching it because of that?

WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS CHANGE?

BQ. Do you think old punk is coming back. The one who did the best shoot in wwe in years? I'm not talking about the crazy chick one. No no no no no. THE REAL CM PUNK. His promo tonight was pretty good.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 10:23 AM

You've summed it up well so I don't think I could go any further, here are the brief points that I want changing anyway:

- Improve the Tag Division
- Improve the Divas Division
- Stop with the constant social media plugs
- Less recaps
- Less entertainment more wrestling

BQ - Sure. Last weeks punk was boring as hell and his whole new turn felt a little rushed and boring but tonight showed us a different side of heel Punk, hopefully for the remainder of the year

Ads

I agree with you. Although, Natalya isn't a Hart. She's a Neidhart. She's related to the Hart family, but only by marriage, not by blood. But I get your point.

Also, I agree about the old talent, except I wouldn't put Lesnar in there. He's actually younger than Cena.

-Cancel Saturday Morning Slam and Superstars
-stop airing anti-bullying ads
-make John Cena and Randy Orton a Tag Team
-take Vickie Guerrero off camera
-more wrestling
-fire Brodus Clay and make Santino Marella into a serious heel
-turn Jerry "The king" Lawler into a cocky heel
-focus more on Divas Division and Tag Team Division, not just the Main Event Division all the time
- possibly make a full black WWE Champion, a british WWE Champion, a asian WWE Champion and a lady WWE Champion respectively because it helps the WWE Championship to becoming a revolving door of different wrestlers, not just Cena alone
-make Summerslam and Surivor Series to go into different city locations
- partnering with TNA Wrestling, if needed(WWE can help put TNA over)
-change the WWE championship design back to either Winged Eagle look or Unidisputed look
- make Smackdown 3 hours just like Raw were
- Alberto Del Rio fully depushed from the Main Event Division

BQ: Yes