This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't access facebook?
11-07-2013, 07:58 AM
Can't access facebook?
I've been asked to update the Facebook account of the company I'm working for, but I have an issue:

The person who created the account left before I started here and left no records of the login details (not even the email address) and no one at work knows what details she used.

I've been trying to find a number (in the UK) to contact Facebook and get it sorted but can't find anything anywhere! Does anyone know a reliable way of getting this sorted?

Please Help, Thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2013, 08:02 AM

Go to the boss to authorize personnel to give you her phone number to get the details. But you could try and logging on to your FB account and looking up the company's FB page. There might be some clues there. you could also try the forgot your password option at the FB login.

https://www.facebook.com/help/292105707596942/

Ads

11-07-2013, 08:11 AM

Contacting Facebook Will Not Do you Any Good They Do Not Reply Back to People They will Only Read your Message

If you Dont Know the Account information Ask you Boss and See if They Know it if They Dont Than your Out of Luck you May Need to Make a New Facebook For your Company Or Try Contacting The Person Who Made the Account