This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why do people love facebook?
11-07-2013, 07:58 AM
why do people love facebook?
i had it for a few months and didn't get it at all.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2013, 08:07 AM

yeah i dont really use mine at all, when i do i just look at all the memes that pages post. Sure i have it to be friends with family and such but other than that i dont really use it that much. I was thinking of closing my account but idk.

Ads

11-07-2013, 08:09 AM

Why do people love watching sports? Why do people love dogs? Why do people love pizza?

I'm sure there are a few things that you love that others don't. Facebook is just not one of them. For them, it's a world with mystical opportunities for entertainment, but for you it's a website with an uninteresting blue color-scheme with black text. That's life.
11-07-2013, 08:19 AM

People love to share and connect with others. Facebook is such a social media platform that gathers people of different backgrounds.
11-07-2013, 08:20 AM

Its a good place for tp (timepass)
Like for example take me!
I go on Facebook and I have liked 6-7 pages of jokes and when I go to Facebook.com I get very funny jokes.
This is my first reason
2,)To make a page of our own for free
Example I made a jokes page name is laugh out loud jokes
And people like they want to make a business and if they want to spread that business then they can make page of that small or large business they are doing
This will spread tge business worldwide!
3.)The last thing is people post their own puctures and get likes and comments on it. like girls and boys teen or matured
They will still post something for example I am sad or I passed in hsc board by 82% ....
4.)People can make friends over there and chat with some unkown and make a good friendship..
Or
To make a video call for free!!
There are many more good things
These are some best part of Facebook!!!
11-07-2013, 08:30 AM

Some people like it. Some don't. Some like it more as they use it. Some hate using it after a while. I love it simply cz i connect with many.