This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girl I met through twitter?
10-13-2012, 10:18 AM
Girl I met through twitter?
A few years ago I start getting followed by a girl on twitter who only followed me name wise we share the same last name. We talked every once in a while about superficial problems. Then out of nowhere she messages me her number and tells me to call/text her. We barely talk because I rarely text anybody. She asks me to add her on Facebook which I do and she stops tweeting which is how we always talked to each other. She starts leaving hearts on my wall and she's left me comments saying she misses me and that she wants me to text her. We've been texting for hours the last few days but today she stopped texting me.bAnd so far I've learned that we share many of the same interests. So what does that mean? And ps she lives in Arizona and I live in Texas.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 10:26 AM

Chris Hansen is gonna get ya!

Ads

10-13-2012, 10:26 AM

Maybe she was busy or her phone died. Anything could make her not text you back, so don't get in that state of mind that she doesn't like you. Arizona and Texas only have one state in between them (New Mexico) so it's not that bad. But it depends on which side of Arizona and Texas you both live in. She likes you a lot. Probably more than you think. Keep texting her but don't get too antsy if she stops texting. Patience is a virtue. Good luck!