This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I increase traffic to my website using social media?
10-13-2012, 10:22 AM
How can I increase traffic to my website using social media?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 10:30 AM

social media is very big right now so i say yay! Everyone and their mom has a social account now

Ads

spamming, creating fake links that redirect to your web

facebook, twitter and the answers where you can broadcast your website.

You dont need to spam people, look, if your a hot chick, then go on youtube and make videos, and if your not a hot chick then hire a hot chick for your videos.

You can try make an interesting page about anything, or join a page on facebook or any social network, then place your link there.

But if you just wanna traffic to website try Buy Website Traffic site like http://buy-website-traffic.com

Three thoughts.
1. Think of your website as "content central." You own it, but it contains valuable information, content and tools. Your job is to get the content, info and tools out to where your customers and prospects are engaging, and where the conversations are occurring. So, I would suggest a way to refine the question may be ""how do I use social media to get my customers and prospects engaging with my brand?""
2. Think integrated. Many organizations focus on a Facebook page for "friends", LinkedIn for employees, and Twitter for customer service. Think about your ""owned tools"" (website, FB, Twitter, LI, YouTube channel) as pieces of the puzzle and places to engage, connect, and share with your customers, prospects, and partners.
3. Then add in other opportunities around "media" -- Paid, Partner, Influencers, Bloggers. Now you've painted a spectrum of ""wned, Earned, Paid, Partner" and are engaging your customers and prospects where they spend their time and with whom they engage. Depending on the product or service (ecommerce business? CPG that requires a retail visit? Professional services?) you get to mix the full spectrum of options to determine the best way to engage. We just finished a program where social engagement through influencers and content distribution drove a 62x better performance in terms of response and registration than a paid online advertising/search effort. But again, it depends on the product and service to drive the right mix.

Submit your site to social bookmarking site with proper SEO

You need to have a content that would go viral and post it to your social network accounts like Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon and Google Plus. A content that people would love to read and share to their friends. I think that's one of the best ways to get traffic to your website. To make your social media campain, you also need to engage with your friends that may be of interest to your website.

Here are some tips to use social media to increase traffic to your website:

1.Using Facebook.
Despite the threat of Google+ (Google Plus), Facebook is still the place to be when it comes to promoting your site. Aside from your personal account, you can create a fan page to promote your blog articles by posting links which shows up in your friends/fans news feeds.

2.Using Twitter.
Promoting your site through twitter is as easy as chatting with your friends. Converse…converse… converse… Yes, you read it right! Conversation is a sure-fire way to promote your site on Twitter.

3. Using StumbleUpon
Like in Facebook, there are also groups on StumbleUpon. If you’re website is about photography then join photography groups and share your article links.

NOTE: SEO strategies should not be ignored. A combination of Social media and SEO strategies is a must to increase your site traffic.

Hope this helps.