This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
URGENT HELP NEEDED. My life is going absolutely no where and my mom hates me due to some misunderstandings.?
11-07-2013, 08:00 AM
URGENT HELP NEEDED. My life is going absolutely no where and my mom hates me due to some misunderstandings.?
okay, the thing is that my parents got seperated when i was born because my dad didnt wanted a daughter and he was very greedy. he used to have extra marital affairs and used to beat up my mom. when i was born she was only 23. she took hell alot of care of me, all of the kids used to tease me by saying that i dont have a father. Then my mom met a gentleman, he was very a kind and generous man. They fell in love and got married. that was the happiest day of my life as now i had a father and a mother who loved me a lot. things were going great.i used to be very lonely and always prayed to have a little sister, then god gifted me a cute sister who loves me tremendously. everything was going great. as i entered my teenage. me and my loving mom started to have few little conflicts. i wont say that there were conflicts all the time but there were quite a lot of ups and downs. the thing is that in my moms past, she rejected many marriage proposals, amazing job opportunies just for me, she even stopped talking to her siblings because of me and some other reasons, it was like that she has devoted her whole life to me and can you believe it, she first asked for my permission to get remarried? moving further, when i was 17 there was a family friend of ours who was divorced and his age was 50. his image was a nice. what happened was that once i was at a gathering, and eating dinner on the table when that uncle came and he i dont know why started to brag about his mercedes and how he is rich and how he is good at playing tennis. i complimented him and pretended that i was impressed. then he left my table and went somewhere (i dont know). after finishing my dinner i had to go to the ladies room. when i came out, and i was going back to my table he shouted my name and told me to come in his office and without thinking i went to his office he asked for my cell number and email id. (he said he will email me a data recovery software) i did gave him my id but i refused to give him my cell number, he urged several times but i refused and told him to text me whatever thing about the software to my dads cell. i told this to my mom, andthis hurted my mom as she thinks it was not good of him to take me to his office alone at this odd time. afterward me and my mom had a huge arguement over this thing. he then started to stalk me somehow. either on facebook, twitter or hotmail inbox. this scared me as i used to wonder what does that uncle thinks of me. Moving further, recently (i just turned 19) i recieved a message on whatsapp from that uncle. i couldnt recognise the numer as it wasnt in my contact list, i recognised it by his picture. there he made a group actually, and there were alot of young girls in that group. i was startled and scared. i rushed to tell my mom about it but then i saw that he removed me from that group. i kept on saying that how he got my number but my mom said that might have got it from his daughter (a friend of mine used to be actually) but i said why would he ask his daughter for my number. my mom hugged me and said whatever his problem is, i am always there for you dont be scared. but i was harrassed by him quite alot. later on my mom came to me and asked what sort of statuses do i upload on whatsapp? i said random one. she told me to show them to her, i did what i was told. she read a status of mine " i'll wrap my hands around your neck so tight with love, love'' (a song by 30 seconds to mars) i dont know why but this status outraged her!!! she started to shout loudly and shouted that " why did you uploaded this? what is the meaning of this? is this some kind of sexual innuendo?' i was in total shock about what was happening. she got up and started to slap me. i began to cry and she herself, cried to. she was saying that everyone in her life betrayed her, he family, her ex husband. her friends everyone. she also said that she left everything and everyone for me. i said mom it wasnt a sexual innuendo but she refused to trust me this time. its been 3 days since this incident, and she has started to talk to me but its just not the same, its not her style, she never talks like this and she always somehow talks about other mothers and how their daughters misbehave with them. and i feel like she is somehow conveying this message to me that now she hates me. very very much. tonight its 4am i am crying since 2.30am. i just cant stop. i love her. i love her very much. its the feeling of loving someone who doesnt loves you back. she is my first love. my everything in this world and she just hates me and i cant do anything about it. its just because of the bloody uncle. why is he doing this? what does he want to prove? my life is a living hell right now. i am a total mess. my friends my teacher they are also saying that what is wrong with me, but i didnt tell anyone about this, this incident is only between me and my mother.HELP

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2013, 08:02 AM

Dear Bianca,
Well to me the reason why your mother loves you so much and is willing to give up anything and everything just for you is because you mean so much to her. Since your father has left, you are her whole life which is why your so precious to her. And let me say I am sorry you had to get picked on when you were younger for not having a father. And your uncle to me is a creeper, and probably sees you as a young weak female that he can get with. He's probably a pervert and most likely wants you. And to me the reason why your mother slapped you and yelled at you for your status on whatsapp is because she probably thought that you wanted to choke someone or you had sex with someone and they had their hands around your neck. And since she is so protective of you, she doesn't want you to get hurt or you hurting anyone which is why she flipped out. Or another reason could be is that, she flipped out from the start and got so ahead of her self that when she found out the truth isn't bad like she thought, she thought she made a fool of herself and is scared to say sorry or anything. And I can relate to your feeling of loving someone but they don't love you back, it hurts even more when it's your mother. To me, I think she loves you, but is just showing it a different way than usual since the incident. If you ever wanna talk, my e-mail is on my profile. I hope what I said can help you out, good luck.~

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply