This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
instagram help?!?!?!?
11-07-2013, 06:50 PM
instagram help?!?!?!?
does anyone know how to get full instagram on my mac? i want to be able to post picturesSmile thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2013, 07:05 PM

You can get it through Facebook.

Ads

11-07-2013, 07:08 PM

You use webstagram...it should let u log in as it does on your phone;-) haha follow me
farhi14 !xx
11-07-2013, 07:10 PM

Instagram was originally only designed for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Then in April 2012, support was added for Android camera phones running 2.2 Froyo.
It does have connections with facebook where you can view photos, and also the instagram site:

http://instagram.com/

But unfortunately you can only view photos on your mac and not actually post them.
11-07-2013, 07:16 PM

Look up your real name then instagram loke this John smith Instagram and google will give u a website u log in and it works if u have trouble wiith that use pinsta.me or webstagram both are good ! Good luck follow me on Instagram I follow back _mrs_bieber_bebe_
11-07-2013, 07:24 PM

Hello...Unfortunately Instagram is an app based access only. It doesn't matter if you have a PC or Mac. The only way to obtain an Instagram account is if you have a iPod, iPad, or any Android based phones/tablets etc. The Instagram team has not allowed people to post their photo's via web access sadly. Maybe one day in the future they will but as for now, all your uploading of your pictures are to be done on your actual cell phone, iPod, Tablet, iPad or whatever is it you use. Although, there does happen to be sites where you can view your IG photo's online such as; Copygr.am, Webstagr.am, Statigr.am and Instagr.am as well. I hope my answer helped you and I'm sorry if it didn't. :-)