This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook issues!!!!!!!!!!?
11-07-2013, 10:35 PM
Facebook issues!!!!!!!!!!?
I'm going to get facebook, but should I add all my friends in one go or should I wait a bit to add people? I don't want to seem like I really want loads of friends on facebook :/ help!
I don't want them to think i'm a stalker either :/
WOW. I get the fact that there is a limit on friend requests and i'm going to get blocked ok?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2013, 10:46 PM

First of all, One doesn't "GET" Facebook Big Grin. And as you are new adding all of them in a go is a good idea instead of wasting your time sending them daily Big Grin

Ads

11-07-2013, 10:47 PM

Add em all! People will be able to tell on your profile that you just got facebook and the first thing you do when you get a facebook is add people
11-07-2013, 10:51 PM

Just add you're main friends, other people will see that you've just joined and then they'll probably add you...
11-07-2013, 10:54 PM

Add a couple like Smile not too many i know someone who added everyone she knew in one day and facebook sent her a thing saying she was adding to many people she didnt know. Even tho she did know them its just they hadnt all aceepted you know what i mean ?
So id add a few Smile
11-07-2013, 11:05 PM

There is one way but I don't know how to explain it through the text.

Ok since I can't explain on text. I have idea for you. Go on youtube and type 'How to add a lots of friends on Facebook' Youtube will able to show you a lot of videos. Go ahead and pick the perfect one.

I actually tried before I also watched video about how to add a lots of friends on Facebook and it worked. Time by time, friend by friend was accepting my friend request. The way youtube will show wont hack, so no worries. It will show you the perfect one.
11-07-2013, 11:18 PM

just add them! no one cares. if theyre your friends then they will accept you.
11-07-2013, 11:21 PM

depends if you know these people and if so, how well, most people will not add you unless you're actual friends and facebook isn't for making friends
11-07-2013, 11:37 PM

Take your time and add them if you do in one GOO Facebook is going to block you because Facebook loves blocking for the simplist things now
11-07-2013, 11:49 PM

Dear you cannot add people more than a limit, this limit is defined by Facebook authority, If you move above this limit you will be temporarily suspended or your request will be suspended for few days.