This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do YOU think the half side of head shaved trend on girls is "stupid"?
10-13-2012, 10:35 AM
Why do YOU think the half side of head shaved trend on girls is "stupid"?
I used the word stupid because that's the first word i saw describing it when i searched 'half shaved head' on twitter.

but i did it. it was fun and a big change from my long black hair. but my hair grows like 5 inches every month so you can't even notice it now. i personally like the hair style on me and some people like cassie, alice dellal... but i didn't like it on carmen electra. but why do some people think it's stupid? it's just a hair style...and it takes A LOT of guts to shave half your head. =

5 stars for best well thought out answer!!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 10:43 AM

I dont think its stupid. I just dont like the look. Its real sorta rebellious punk sorta thang. I dont know but if you like that style that allgud Smile And Ya i agree,it does take alot of guts to shave your hair. I personally could never do it

Ads

I honestly dont think it's stupid but I guess other people do because it's definitely something different and for ALOT of people different is weird and unwanted, some people are very uncomfortable with change and things out of the norm so they freak out and call it stupid or whatever.

I just don't think it looks good on anyone

I think it's stupid because those girls are ruining their beautiful hair! today many women have dieases that sometimes make them loses their hair and these girls just take it for granted!

its REALLY UGLY coming from a guy here. What guy digs the fact of a girl with half of her hair what the bloody hell?. and yes it is stupid to it doesn't look very mature and his gross again.

It's ugly and makes them look like a smelly Rosie O'Donnell loving punker lesbo.

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've always wanted to do that but I don't have the gut to, teehee(:
THAT IS AWEOSME DUDE LOL!

I don't think it's stupid. I just think it's extremely unattractive on some people. I think if you're gonna shave half of your head, you should style and cut the other side. If your hair's like chest length and you shave half of it, there's really no point. It's not really edgy, just ugly (again, only in my opinion). As a person who's shaved her head before, I just feel like you may as well shave the whole thing.