This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I made a fake facebook?
11-08-2013, 12:36 AM
I made a fake facebook?
I made this fake facebook account 2 months pretending to be this hot girl, I wanted to find out the secrets my bros were hiding from, me (yes i'm gay)..
My friends started gaining on me about 1 month ago like they knew it was a fake account..

I need help, how can I slowly delete my account without it being too suspicious that it's a fake account?

Please help It's really desperate..
-George

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2013, 12:43 AM

Just delete it and that's a very bad thing to do about making a fake Facebook because that can cause a lot of trouble

Ads

11-08-2013, 12:47 AM

1. You're an idiot for even making a fake account.
2. There is no way to 'slowly' get away from it dude! Just delete it and let that be that.
Life is hard and I know you care about him, but... Just say you're going through a hard time and need to get off Facebook for a while and then just delete it. Tongue

Hope this helped!
And don't let anyone bring you down because you're gay! Everyone deserves to love no matter who or what they are!
Good luck with everything dude
P.S
Don't make anymore fake accounts. Tongue
11-08-2013, 12:49 AM

https://ssl.facebook.com/help/contact.ph...te_account
11-08-2013, 12:57 AM

Delete it, have you seen Catfish? It's not nice to have fake accounts giving false hope lol, just casually delete it, don't act suspicious
11-08-2013, 01:05 AM

hey no need to delete it, just keep it. Someday you will need it to spy something or what.