This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boyfriend has been flirting on Facebook, please help?
11-08-2013, 08:47 AM
Boyfriend has been flirting on Facebook, please help?
I've dated my boyfriend for two years and for the past couple months he has been flirting with his ex, first harmless but now with more passion and yadda yadda yadda. I've confronted him about flirting with girls, and how it bothers me, but I never brought up this girl specifically. Mainly because, if he found out I was reading his Facebook messages, which is a total intrusion of his privacy, I would feel guilty for doing so. I don't want this to end badly, especially since I love him so so much. We both did wrong and have broken each others trust in that I read his private messages and he is flirting with this girl.

I can't stand dealing with this and not confronting him about it, what should I do? and how should I deal with this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2013, 09:03 AM

so find a new boyfriend - obviously he isnt taking your relationship seriously

you cannot live life thinking that you can control other people

Ads

11-08-2013, 09:12 AM

Boys flirt with every pretty girls! Wink but he loves you crazy! -_- And, i suggest you not to be this doubting else im afraid it is sure to ruin your relationship making you more pessimistic. If it is to end, it will end in either ways. You just have to let it going how far it can reach upto. Trust him till u assume him to be trustable.
11-08-2013, 09:25 AM

Tell his ex about it
11-08-2013, 09:39 AM

Confront him let him know how you feel. If he becomes evasive, end it you don&#x27;t need the drama and lies