This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what's the problem with my facebook message.?
11-08-2013, 09:21 PM
what's the problem with my facebook message.?
There's a small problem with my message on fb...
I am using facebook app on my java phone, and when i message to my friends , and the ones who click on my message from their facebook messenger (android app) will be get strucked ...
Some of my friends said that '' when i m opening ur message , my app suddenly stops working and , mobile switches to the home screen ''..
This happens to only those friends who r using facebook app ( on their android mobiles).....
And with the others on pc and mobile browsers , there's no problem with my message...

so now , y is this happening , and what should i do to get rid of this,,,,, any one plzz help me yaar...
plzzzz....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2013, 09:30 PM

this is a technical problem....this happened with me once also. so log out with ur android device and log on after 36 hours.

Ads

11-08-2013, 09:34 PM

their is no problem with you its regard to ur friends tel them tho chk thier setting or take their phn to service cnter
11-08-2013, 09:41 PM

Generally this is happen due to technical support that your phone has slow processor or your net is slow that can't executed your application.
11-08-2013, 09:44 PM

There is No Problem With your phone Its There Phone The App May Have a Error Nothing you Can Do But Wait For Facebook to Fix the Problem If you Have not Done So Already you can Contact Facebook At the Help Center and Report the Problem To Them