This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I've got a Facebook question?
11-09-2013, 04:44 AM
I've got a Facebook question?
I want to manage some stuff on facebook, but I don't know how. I had this sidebar thing which shows me stuff like "He liked a photo" or "She commented on a photo". It was on the top of the online friends sidebar (My facebook doesn't have the latest update). You could scroll down and see more stuff. But now the thing is gone, I can only see my online friends, but I don't know how to turn on the thing that shows me what my friends liked, commented on and etc. Does anybody know what I'm talking about? How do I bring it back? Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2013, 04:56 AM

If you use Facebook for every phone (mobile app), then I cannot help you. But if you use Facebook in your PC, then Facebook must have updated their page style OR you must have messed up some settings. If you don't know anything about what you messed up, try going to your account settings and fix it (if you know how), OR ask some other user if they are having the same problem. If other users have the same problem then Facebook must have updated their website's style.

Ads

11-09-2013, 05:10 AM

Greta I know exactly what you're talking about and I have the same question. I'm wondering if facebook is just doing some updates, but I hope it comes back.

Update -- It just came back!