This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to hack my friends facebook so I can delete a picture lol?
11-09-2013, 07:49 AM
I want to hack my friends facebook so I can delete a picture lol?
My friend and I were hanging out and taking pictures of ourselves and I didn't realize how bad I looked and it's really embarrising because I look soo ugly. I want too hack his facebook so I can delete that s*** because he's too lazy lol!! How do I hack someone's facebook? That's really all I want too do is delete a picture.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2013, 08:01 AM

Lol goodluck with that

Ads

11-09-2013, 08:11 AM

You have to be a genius to be able to hack successfully, getting his password would be easy. Not much you can do but tell him to delete it, or catch him on facebook when you're with him and just delete it.
11-09-2013, 08:21 AM

Sure let me help you commit a crime this would be fun... what should we use, phishing.......social engineering.......... trojan horses................keyloggers.... installing a camera in his bedroom.............Dropping down from the ceiling mission impossible style........... hum, what to do.. we could just hack facebook instead and then make them delete his profile that'd be fun to right why not break more laws why stop at something boring like deleting a facebook pic.............

All sarcasm aside ask him for his password if he's to lazy. If he trusts you he will give it to you. I have my friends password........no biggie.
11-09-2013, 08:27 AM

Go to their email and try to guess their secret question, once your in their email log his facebook and press forgot password and they will send an email, follow the link, change his password and boom your into his facebook
11-09-2013, 08:31 AM

it's not possible to hack a facebook account - all those people who think they are getting hacked are just getting phished, or suspended to facebook for breaking the rules

besides, it doesnt matter what your reason is, accessing someone's account is highly illegal
11-09-2013, 08:43 AM

Good fucking luck with that, buddy. It's pretty impossible to hack Facebook, without alot of knowledge of the foundation, social networks use. I'm pretty sure no one, has ever done it so good luck. Last I heard, Facebook was offering lots of cash for whoever could do it, but maybe a rumor. So your gonna have to find out his password, and email, by asking him or logging on to his computer maybe. Also who the fuck cares it's a picture.
11-09-2013, 08:58 AM

I'm almost certain that someone like you will not have the time and patience to get the necessary resources to "hack" their account. I will tell you anyway. Download any brute-force client that you want, Brutus is a good one. Then, download a large list of words, passwords, and other letter combinations. Using the list with the client, your computer will automatically try every password on the username you provide until the list runs out or until it gets into the account.

Do you still think its necessary to go through all that to get rid of a picture? Besides, you can get into a lot of trouble for hacking an account, that's an invasion of privacy. You can get them in trouble though. Tell them that if they don't take down the picture you will tell your school counselor or principal that they posted an embarrassing photo without your consent. They WILL be forced to take it down, or they will get in deep trouble.