This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get little symbols on my iPod?
11-09-2013, 05:26 PM
How to get little symbols on my iPod?
Okayy, so I have an iPod touch and instagram. Now I have this app on my iPod called emoji and it allows me to use colourful emoticons such as  but on instagram I see people using emoticons such as ☯ ♥ ☮♪ ♔ ★  ☁ and I want to know how to get emoticons like that. (I copied and pasted them here from other people) Is there an app or something that they come with or what, cause I really don't want to have to keep copying & pasting them all the time-.- or do I have to have an iPhone, or an updated version of my iPod touch? Answers would be appreciated greatly!
Thankyou! Xoxo

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2013, 05:41 PM

Jailbreak your iPod with greenpois0n

Ads

11-09-2013, 05:48 PM

hmmm i may not be a big help, but i was looking at emoticon apps through my iphone and the black/white symbols u are looking for , if i remember correctly, were included under apps like "emoji 2" & " uniconsole free" ..there are a few more apps to choose from. it says that they are suitable for iphone,ipads, and ipod touch..
11-09-2013, 05:54 PM

I have them on my iPhone also, there are several apps with different ones and designs. I don't have the black and white but they are in the app store.
11-09-2013, 06:09 PM

You need to go to Settings > General > Keyboard > International Keyboards > Add New Keyboard.. > select Emoji.
I hope this answers your question!