This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I got a weird Facebook Message today?
11-09-2013, 07:15 PM
I got a weird Facebook Message today?
Yeah, so I got an anonymous Facebook message from someone and I thought it was just spam, but the person responded back to me. This is what it said

"I am Boris Mayor, from Republic Togo seeking your kind attention to assist me retrieve the sum of (USD$4.5 Million) into your bank account, I got your contact through a Global Network and I decided to communicate with you in a good faith. I cannot operate it alone without using a foreigner who will act as a partner to my late client Mr Sergey and his legitimate beneficiary to the fund due to my position . Therefore i will like you to reply me directly with my email address for more details for your understandings ;" then he put his email down. I don't even know what this message means! So, I wrote "Whattt?" and then I got response back today that said "Didnt you read my proposal?"

Doesn't this seem creepy to you?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2013, 07:27 PM

Please do not respond to such offers, and block that account right now. these are spam messages sent by humans only to earn money by dubious means.

Ads

11-09-2013, 07:35 PM

This is an obvious scam. Dont ever give any information to him. If i were you, i would just play along with him and then give his details to the police later on. Lol
11-09-2013, 07:46 PM

The above said answer is right Tongue
11-09-2013, 07:58 PM

I too got such messages / mails with Reserve Bank Logo.
I clicked on logo and pressed Delete button. It disappeared.
All fake . Do not respond.
As a matter of fact let us not think of free money.
11-09-2013, 08:04 PM

Obvious scam. Let it go. I really don&#x27;t think some random guy in Africa is gonna give u 4.5 million dollars. Block him.
11-09-2013, 08:09 PM

Do not say anything it is a scam. if you receive anything about your bank account and putting money into it through Facebook or email do not respond only if you know it is true and have met them in real life.
11-09-2013, 08:12 PM

Is not a spam email . Its just to know your bank acc Nr .. Or he will ask you to pay somethning or he will order something big with your name ... do not answer to this please .. Its just bull SSSShiiitt belive ... Or do what you want but its a warning from me i have got same email with a person who tould me he is bilioner not a smal one like this
11-09-2013, 08:19 PM

that's a scam
11-09-2013, 08:27 PM

Its A Scam Message Dont Give Any of your Personal Information to that Person Who Sent you A Message Delete Those Messages