This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are you getting annoyed seeing all these questions asking if Justin Bieber got a girl pregnant?
10-13-2012, 11:05 AM
Are you getting annoyed seeing all these questions asking if Justin Bieber got a girl pregnant?
All day I have been answering questions telling them it's not true. I can't stand this girl for making up such a ridiculous rumor. I don't see why she won't admit it either way she's going to get in trouble if it's true she's going to go to jail for having sex with a minor and if it's not true Justin Bieber is most likely is going to sue her. The same exact thing happened to Leonardo DiCaprio like what is happening right now to Justin Bieber. There are several other ways to get attention other than starting this rumor. She tweeted on Twitter 'I'm famous' because her name (Mariah Yeater) was trending on Twitter and she's cursing out each and every Justin Bieber fan. Wouldn't she be taking this more seriously? And if her baby if 3 months why would she be conforming now that it's Justin Bieber's baby even though no one got no DNA test done?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 11:13 AM

Shut the hell up kid.

Ads

dis is funny

I'm annoyed when people write a whole book as a question

do you not think he was horny at 16. of course he got her pregnant even though he lasted only 30 seconds

At the end of the day you don't know it isn't true so stop making judgments on people and just wait for the DNA test. Also, (if true) she is not going to go to jail for statutory rape! She's female, it was consensual, there isn't a huge age gap between them and she's got a child to look after. Not gonna happen sorry.

Also she's not cursing every Justin Bieber fan on twitter at all! she's simply saying people need to stop hating on her and she's replying to a few of those who are hating on her. She's actually saying nice things about Justin and Selena! It's Justin's fans that are saying horrible stuff to her like they're gonna beat her up and kill her!! With no evidence whatsoever that she's lying! Think you should wait for the DNA test before you say anymore because you wouldn't want to look stupid if it is true would you?