This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can you know who is visiting your facebook?
11-09-2013, 09:29 PM
can you know who is visiting your facebook?
hi guys

I'm used to look at my friends pics out of pure boredom sometimes but I don't want it come across in some wrong way, so if they'd know I'd just look at something else

Does fb still maintain the privacy aspect of searching on friend's photos without being known?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2013, 09:38 PM

no

Ads

11-09-2013, 09:48 PM

Yes, But only if they tell you they visited your Face Book.
11-09-2013, 10:02 PM

Facebook made it very clear: they DO NOT notify a person when their pictures or profile has been viewed, when, how often and by whom. There is NO WAY for this information to become available.

Some people have jumped on this opportunity to create third party APPS which claim to show you who has been viewing your profile. But, as Facebook makes this impossible, the only way for those apps to work is if both the visitors of a profile and the profile owner have the same app installed. But that's a bad idea, since the application author's goal is to collect as much private information as possible, and sell it - names, e-mails, contacts, whatever the app can get from your profile when you add it.