This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is good luck archuleta trending on twitter?
10-13-2012, 11:08 AM
Why is good luck archuleta trending on twitter?
I think I spelled his name wrong

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 11:16 AM

Good Luck Archuleta?!?!?
If you mean David Archuleta, it would most likely be because he's the best singer ever.

Ads

10-13-2012, 11:16 AM

You spelled his name right.

David just put his career on hold to go on a 2-year mission in South America for his church. Though not mandatory, most Mormon young men are expected to do this and some women do it too.

This is "It's not Goodbye", the video blog he posted before he left
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N5b7LFX5JI

I recommend you follow his Twitter - he's @DavidArchie and it sounds like his manager Kari will be posting any messages from David there.

And David worked on a ton of stuff for the fans in the last 10 weeks.

1. Philippines 5-week miniseries Nandito Ako w/ David as leading man - the show was already broadcast but TV5 says they are already working on a subtitled DVD set Smile

2. Forevermore, an album of Philippines classic love songs (9 English, 1 Tagalog) including the 2 beautiful themes from Nandito Ako - available at WOWHD, Amazon, Multiply

3. Forevermore music video - we expect to see this soon

4. New US album of classic songs (?) that David worked on through yesterday - we don't know the title yet and don't know if it will be released all at once or a song at a time to start

5. Besides the Bench photoshoot in the Philippines and the Forevermore album photoshoot, David did two more photoshoots in the US that we have not seen yet.

So David really worked hard to leave stuff for his fans - I expect this stuff to show up over time on his official site davidarchuleta.com and fansites like fansofdavid.com and archuletafanscene.com

I'm really gonna miss him but he has very loyal fans. $DA2014 I'll Be Here