This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girls wanting attention on Facebook? 10pts?
11-10-2013, 04:18 AM
Girls wanting attention on Facebook? 10pts?
Well I have this one friend on Facebook who of coarse is a girl. She always writes statuses about people turning their backs on you and thinking they were there for you when they weren't and left you when you most needed help. I can understand this, but it just doesn't stop this is like her 12th status saying the same thing over and over again. Then people will ask her whats wrong and she will say "I dont want to talk about it or i'm completely fine" and then her friend will say "Yeah its none of your business" When people were just trying to help. Then she will actually ask for help and someone to talk to, heaps of people message her and ask whats wrong, and she ignores everyone who offers help. Even I have offered help 3 times and she ignored me every single time. And then today, she wrote this:

""feeling a bit unsure of how im feeling, I don't understand how you can smile all day long, but cry yourself to sleep at night. How pictures never change but the people in them do. How your best friend can become your worst enemy, or how strange it is when your worst enemy turns into your best friend. How forever turns into a few short months that you you'd almost do anything to get back. How you can let go of something you once said you couldn't live without. How even though you know something is best for you, it just hurts the same. How the people who once wanted to spend every second with you, think a few minutes of their time is to much to spare. How people make promises , despite knowing how common it is for promises to be broken. How people can erase you from their lives just because it's easier then working things out.""

She sounds like she had just been in a long term relationship break up where he mistreated her but nobody has any idea what shes talking about. Shes a 13 year old girl and i'm not sure what shes trying to do because she asks for help and attention, but then she rejects it and tells people its none of their business. And then another girl exactly the same age comments something stupid like oh I know how you feel or i'm going through this. And every single one of those statuses gets at least 15 likes.

What are they trying to do? Its pissing me off and its really not cool constantly listening to this rubbish. 10pts best answerr

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2013, 04:26 AM

Some people are drama queens. They want the attention. She keeps doing it because she's getting attention.

My best advice to you is to not play. Just ignore it. If she really wants to talk to you or really wants your help, do it privately (in person or in chat or on the phone). Otherwise just don't play.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply