This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have a Facebook Question?
11-10-2013, 04:57 AM
I have a Facebook Question?
I think someone attempted to log into my facebook it says someone attempted to log into my facebook today I changed my password and everything but if someone logs in your facebook but it doesnt work cant they still get arrested? I'm making sure my account is secured better.

thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2013, 04:58 AM

Arrested? As in by the police? I am not entirely sure what you want to ask but No. 'They' cannot get arrested simply because you dont know who they are!! They could be in a different continent for all you know. What you can do is make a difficult password and have security questions and protocol enabled for when someone logs in from a foreign IP address. That way your account will be safe.

Ads

11-10-2013, 05:05 AM

Even if you happen to know who it was, nobody's getting arrested for barging into a Facebook account unless there is more involved to it.

Scan your computer with an anti-virus and an anti-malware, THEN change your password.