This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How did you feel when you saw an old crush for the first time in years?
10-13-2012, 11:11 AM
How did you feel when you saw an old crush for the first time in years?
With social media sites such as Facebook being so popular, people have taken a trip down memory lane to see what the people they grew up with look like now.

I want to know. What was your reaction when you saw an old crush's photo for the first time in years? Did you recognize them right away?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 11:19 AM

I wasn't surprised he was married and had a few kids already. He was my crush in middle school. Im 23 now. I came across his profile about a year ago. I couldn't help but rethink what it wouldve been like to have been together and if we would be now. Im in a relationship now and know im better off and very happy. But the thought came back for a second. Then I realized its a good thing. I don;t want kids. Smile

Ads

I would AVOID this situation completely. Its trouble since it can re-kindle old all memories and hurt!
Imagination is better than reality - you will always feel your marriage is nothing compared to what that joker could bring into your life.
sounds messed up.

There was someone I had dated many years ago and saw her a while back for the first time in decades.

We just picked up right where we left off in terms of talking about things and life.

However if it was someone that hurt me really badly, I would pass it up. No point in getting involved with someone who hurt me before. Why give them another chance?