This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to get past facebook phone verification when you sign up?
11-10-2013, 11:30 AM
how to get past facebook phone verification when you sign up?
id like to have it not show up at all, what can i do? ive tried signing up on a different computer, on my ipod, but they still have the same results. should i try doing it on a different wifi source?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2013, 11:37 AM

it doesnt matter what type of connection you are using, you must verify your account manually, and there is no way to bypass it

facebook does this on purpose to prevent people from trying to automate account creation because automated account creation is a violation of their terms and so is multiple account creation - it leads to spamming

Ads

11-10-2013, 11:50 AM

Jut press not now or click on home at the top when it pops up.
11-10-2013, 11:57 AM

Facebook does this process to prevent people from trying automated account creation because automated account lead to the violent. If u want how to get past Facebook phone verification when sign up then go this link http://www.facebook.com/help/398085743567023.
11-10-2013, 12:03 PM

Yes you have verify all accounts with a phone number, also this happens a lot in free wifi area as all the people using that source is using the same IP address. If your account wasn't verified before, and you do not have a number to use, you can get temporary number at USLandlines.com