This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need to hack a Facebook page or track this person down Please help?
11-10-2013, 04:27 PM
I need to hack a Facebook page or track this person down Please help?
So for about 7 months this fake profile has been harassing me. I know it's fake but they just won't say who they are. They keep saying they know me though their friends & are infatuated with me, tbh it could be anyone. Girls who don't like me, guys who hate me or maybe a guy who is like they say infatuated with me ? This person has got in between my relationship & ruined it. I think it is my ex... Is there anywhere I can go, anything I can do to find out who the person is behind this page

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2013, 04:38 PM

there is no way to find that out - just block the person and be done with it

Ads

11-10-2013, 04:45 PM

Contact Facebook customer service.

There is no way I am going to teach you how to hack.
11-10-2013, 04:46 PM

Hi, if you look on the pirate bay they have a password hack on there I think, just fined the email of the person who is harassing you and try the password hack tool, usually works. Or just block them & contact Facebook to get them removed.

Best no go on the pirate bay as it is illegal.
11-10-2013, 05:02 PM

Technically, you may be able to take this to the cops (well its really the air force). But only if it can be considered cyber bullying, is he simply pestering you, or is it actually harassment? But do you really want to waste tax-payers money on this? unless it is causing significant trauma, please just continue your own investigation. ask around school (i'm just assuming your in school), you will find out eventually.
11-10-2013, 05:12 PM

Its so sad, people don't know how protective Facebook is. Why don't you lookup help or support and report to FaceBook. Facebook is very prompt and reply unlike YA. According to Facebook, you can always block the fake profile or report it. Search for how to report a fake profile in YA.