This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
does it bother you if a photo is on facebook and people get the wrong impression about it?
11-10-2013, 07:25 PM
does it bother you if a photo is on facebook and people get the wrong impression about it?
A picture was taken of me and a guy who I am friends with. In the picture I have my arm around his shoulder. There is nothing between is and we are just both smiling towards the camera but I have the feeling some of his friends which are all in the middle east may be thinking we are a couple. I'm thinking it doesn't matter, let people get it wrong and talk if they will but what do you think

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2013, 07:33 PM

This is really bothering, but we have nothing to do. All the persons are not same in mentality and thinking, friend.

Ads

11-10-2013, 07:38 PM

Just guessing, honestly, it's just some people, according to their habits, religion and etc, might get you wrong if they thought you're one of them, I mean both of you and your friend. Maybe if you asked your friend to clarify it upon posting [if he was the one who posted it], like saying "me[to the right] and my friend Big Grin " for instance, instead of not giving any description to the picture, will prevent future misunderstandings, just my opinion.

If it's not bothering you, [better not be bothered], continue living happily the way you see it's proper. Tongue