This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did they ban "justin bieber" from trending on twitter?
10-13-2012, 11:27 AM
Did they ban "justin bieber" from trending on twitter?
I was just on twitter and "justin beiber" was trending and when I see some of the tweets some people were saying "justin bieber" was ban from trending on twitter is that true?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 11:35 AM

Yes they actually did ban Justin Bieber from trending on Twitter quite a while ago. Twitter banned Justin Bieber as a trending topic because it was trending for a few weeks as well as 'My World 2.0' from talking about him so much. Twitter must in some way want other topics to appear on their list. When it did stop trending on Twitter Beliebers started trending "letbiebertrend" and when that stopped trending they trended "letjbtrend". When Twitter bans something the Beliebers are talking about or it will stop trending they will trend something else that is very similar to the one that trended before. Their very supportive and loyal and they want to show their love and support for him. Since this is a all open expression website they shouldn't of banned it. They should of waited until it stopped trending or just ignored it. Their very strick or they just don't like Justin Bieber's fans lol. Justin Bieber and Beliebers could trend things faster than anyone could try trending in 10 years lol.

Ads

Yep..

You can watch JB tweets:
https://market.android.com/details?id=co...ebertweets