This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook keeps locking my account?!?
11-11-2013, 10:11 AM
Facebook keeps locking my account?!?
Yeah, so I've recently (two months) moved from Denmark to England.

A few weeks ago I started some work where I've brought my laptop with me. Ever since that my facebook account has begun temporarily locking itself whenever I access it at different locations (only like 2 miles distance). Sometimes it's because of the laptop, other days, when I've only brought my phone and used FB on that, the account still locks itself when I get home.

I've looked at my account settings but couldn't spot a solution. I mean, I think my home country is still set as Denmark, but I just wouldn't expect that to be the reason, since I've been on many vacations to other countries in the past, and the account has never locked itself like this.

Does anyone have an idea on how to solve this??

Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2013, 10:20 AM

When you Switch to Different Country's And Use Facebook It Kinda Pulls a Red Flag On your Account Facebook Thinks When the Account is Logged in From Other Country's Someone May Be Trying to Hack it When That happens Facebook Locks the Account Nothing you Can Do But Do What it Asks you to Do to Unlock your Account

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply