This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forgot my facebook password help!?
11-11-2013, 12:06 PM
Forgot my facebook password help!?
Yeah im pretty screwed.
I changed my password not long a go and cant remember it.
I cant remember the answer to my security question, my email address was hacked and I can no longer log In on it.
I dont know what to do.
Any suggestions?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2013, 12:18 PM

You need to contact Facebook. This is a facebook issue, not yahoo answers. Here is their link on passwords:

http://www.facebook.com/help/213395615347144

Ultimately, you're going to have to contact them and explain you can't remember your password, have a hacked email, etc.

Also here is a link on hacked accounts

http://www.facebook.com/help/21339561534...720300233/

But everything you need for resolving this is on their webpage

Ads

11-11-2013, 12:21 PM

Make a new email and make a new facebook account, write the details down onto a piece of paper than put it somewhere u can remember
11-11-2013, 12:36 PM

Poor you! I hate it when I lose my passwords and know the email address/ security questions so I'd hate to be in your situation. All I can advise is contacting Facebook by either using a link somewhere on the page or using a friend's account. If that doesn't lead you anywhere then unfortunately you will have to make a new account.

Really hope this works out for you! Smile
11-11-2013, 12:36 PM

click on forgot you password .... then enter your email address over there ... then open your email account and open the facebook mail and then Enter your new password ....all done ....
11-11-2013, 12:44 PM

Contact Facebook Support and/or your email address support (Yahoo support, etc.) Alternatively, you can create a fresh account and add all your friends (maybe notify them that your old account is unusable). I would personally do both, to not only make sure no-one else is using your account but also so you don't have to go through the time consuming process of regaining your Facebook.
11-11-2013, 12:46 PM

Follow the below steps,

1.Go to the Facebook login page and click Forgot your password?
2.Fill out the form to identify your account.
3.Look at the list of email addresses listed on your account. If you don't have access to any of these, click the No longer have access to these? link.
4.Follow the directions provided to answer your security question or get help from friends, if you see these options, or contact your email service provider.
11-11-2013, 12:59 PM

If you've added your mobile number to facebook profile or verified. Then you can easily access to your account. In this process Facebook send a message to mobile number with password. And then you can access to your account easily even you can change your Email ID which was hacked.
[ * IF YOU HAVE ENTERED YOUR MOBILE NUMBER WITH VERIFICATION * ]