This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why can't I express my feelings on Facebook?
11-11-2013, 04:00 PM
Why can't I express my feelings on Facebook?
For some reason face book took down my hole feeling rant. it went something like this

" I'm sorry. That's all I can really say. I'm sorry person number one for thinking you were different. I'm sorry person number two for not being fast enough. I'm sorry person number three for trying to be safe. But mostly, I'm sorry person number four for thinking that she wasn't that bad. I guess you were right person number four,like always. Couldn't I fix the machine before you three hound at me to hurry up. I'm sorry I don't want to drop fifty pounds on my neck/upper chest. I'm sorry for trying to do the class activity correctly. Thank you person number two and person number three for apologizing, at least someone knew how to. I guess I'm sorry for being me. I will never doubt you again person number four. Love ya ♥ "

They said it violate community laws but as far as I read them and interpenetrated them; my post was perfectly normal. Does anyone know how to fix this or who/how I can take this up to them. Any help will be appreciated, thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2013, 04:02 PM

facebook is meant to be a forum for sharing news, chit chat etc, not somewhere to whinge

Ads

11-11-2013, 04:08 PM

Idk, that seems pretty stupid you can't post that. It's your facebook, you should be able to post whatever you want.