This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm having problems with Facebook?
11-11-2013, 05:57 PM
I'm having problems with Facebook?
I like going on Facebook and recently I've been getting this error message. (I Apologize if it's lengthy.)

This webpage is not available.
"Google Chrome cannot reach the website. This is typically caused by network issues, but can also be the result of a misconfigured firewall or proxy server.

Allow Chrome to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.
If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.

If you use a proxy server...
Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect "Use a proxy server for your LAN".
Error code: ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE"

Now, I was looking at my proxy settings and I have ALWAYS had the LAN Settings deselected. About firewall, I don't even have Chrome on the list to allow access. I've tried putting it on the list and take it off. I selected and deselected my proxy settings, but nothing is working. I've also used Firefox and Internet Explorer (eww, hahah.) to access Facebook, but I get a similar message. How can I fix this? If this helps at all, I'm using a USB CLEAR Internet.

So, i'm wondering,

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2013, 05:58 PM

If All Other Websites Are Working and Just Facebook is Not Its Being Blocked On your Network Some How you Probably have a Filter installed or a Program or Something Check For That Contact your Internet Service Provider For Help

Ads

11-11-2013, 06:13 PM

If you are at work, or school. You can use http://www.proxyvideo.net to bypass the firewall restriction or to at least test.