This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am addicted to facebook! I spend my whole day on it!?
11-11-2013, 06:19 PM
I am addicted to facebook! I spend my whole day on it!?
I am addicted to facebook. I spend my whole day on facebook, when im on facebook i do absolutely nothing just lying or sitting down. facebook has ruined my life, its affecting my vision, i dont sleep till 2/3 am because i am far too busy scrolling up and down on facebook. i wake up in the morning and jump on facebook, I dont like taking showers, getting dressed or going out because i enjoy my life on facebook. facebook is another good world for me when im on facebook i feel happy, i feel beautiful (my pics are edited and guys find me attractive) people find me funny and cute, in real life i am always depressed. my facebook make me happy and support me all the time. i am not a bad person but there are people i hate in real life, on facebook the people you hate, you block, simple. I have become so addicted to facebook, that yesterday i decided for the sake of my eyesight i had to deactivate. i havent been on facebook since yesterday and feel lonely and depressed, so many things i want to post, its for the best because i cant spend my whole life on facebook. i need to do something useful in my life.

Are any of you guys spending too long on facebook, think you are an addict? how long do you go on facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2013, 06:20 PM

Why not hang out with your friends and actually seeing them and talking to them in real life?
I hate Facebook, 90% of the people there aren't even my friends, I never spend more than a minute on FB honestly.

Ads

11-11-2013, 06:27 PM

Well . what can I say .... You're wasting Your Life in Facebook if You Keep going on Like This You Might Get Insane . I Have to admit Facebook is fun and awesome . but spending the whole day on it is a seriouse probleme .
11-11-2013, 06:32 PM

Hi,

I think you made too drastic a move when you went from 23 hours a day on Facebook to not getting on Facebook at all.

I'm betting you won't be able to keep your resolution.

Try going from all the time to 4 or 5 hours, then down to a couple of hours then finally limit yourself to around an hour a day. I know it won't seem like it to you, but an hour every single day is quite a bit of time spent on Facebook looking through people's silly posts.

If you find that you simply can't get yourself to stay off of Facebook no matter how hard you try, you may need to talk to a therapist. Not that you're crazy but for the reason that you don't like socializing in person. That can become a serious problem.

11-11-2013, 06:40 PM

Once a fool,always a fool.