This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there ANY way to get into someone's facebook account?
11-12-2013, 06:38 AM
Is there ANY way to get into someone's facebook account?
Without being scammed, or asked to download, or complete a survey or any of that bullshit. I have tried every damn site available but it all ends the same way. So is there any possible way to do it? I'm worried my fiancé is being unfaithful and its killing me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2013, 06:46 AM

i also need it

Ads

11-12-2013, 06:55 AM

Get on his computer when he's left himself signed in

guess his password

Guess the answers to his secret questions.
11-12-2013, 07:03 AM

Without password you can't. But you can download a typing loger, it will log all pressed buttons, so you will be able to see what he pressed. Even without loging in you will be able to see his written messages. Or you can ask him. If he has nothing to worry he will show you all his messages.
11-12-2013, 07:19 AM

get a keylogger
11-12-2013, 07:31 AM

there is no way to do it, and all the websites that claim to do it make money from people like you by promising them something which does not exist

keep in mind what you want to do is very illegal
11-12-2013, 07:40 AM

lol i hope your finance is cheating on you, I wouldnt be surprised at all. From all your answers I can tell that your nothing but a cold , heartless , jerk that deserves do die alone. I honestly hope so bad that your being cheated on. Just the idea of this has made my day!
11-12-2013, 07:43 AM

Without having access to his computer or phone it's impossible. Next time he's in the shower, just check his phone. I doubt he logs out on his phone and most people stay logged in on their computer. Or you need to have access to his computer to install a keylogger - but you will need his login information anyway to get on the computer in the first place
All of those Facebook hacks you find online are scams and usually infected with Malware. If you tried any of them you need to download and run Malwarebytes (free version)
11-12-2013, 07:57 AM

Its a bit hard to get his pass , but there was something I did ... I gave him a sleeping pill saying its some medicine (he was sick) Big Grin and he fell asleep while he was logged into fb well yeah that's pretty awkward Tongue try doing something similar or just use hacking stuff
11-12-2013, 08:04 AM

Stfu