This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have a question for Facebook users familar with restricted lists.?
11-12-2013, 07:52 PM
I have a question for Facebook users familar with restricted lists.?
Can the people on my restricted list see what I have liked on my own news feed or wall as it used to be called? Also, can my friends on Facebook see when I post a question to Facebook help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2013, 08:00 PM

✒RESTRICTED: what THEY SEE❣
Putting someone into Restricted means that they only see your PUBLIC post and your comment/like on public post.

So if you post or comment something on public ground, you friends might see that in their Newsfeed.

By "public ground" I mean, say you post or comment or like on Page which is by nature is public, in an Open Group that is public. You post on your own Timeline with the setting is public or in your friend's timeline that's set to public.

If what you mean by Facebook Help is the open group, then you know the answer is yes; but if you mean the FB official Help Center, this is no. If you post question or answer in FB Community Forum, not appear in your friends' Newsfeed, but will appear when people google your name.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply