This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I log in to instagram if it can't recognise my username?
11-13-2013, 12:34 PM
How can I log in to instagram if it can't recognise my username?
Yesterday I made a new account on instagram after logging out of my main one (follow me @artbyannao) and I stayed on that for a few hours. However when I tried to log back into my main account (@annnaosullivan) it said 'invalid username or password and I definitely did type it in right. Since then I have tried everything to try and log back in including trying to change my password by my email (doesn't recognise it), my username (doesn't recognise it), my Facebook (links to my new account instead of the old one I set it up with?).
When I searched my name on my drawing account in Explore, nothing comes up. Also I tried create a new account used my username and it let me without saying it was taken. Has instagram deleted my account or something? I'm really active always and post loads of pictures so why would they?
Has anybody else had this problem with the new update? Do you know how I could fix it?
BTW I tried emailing their help email but they just gave me a link to their help website which is absolutely useless for my current situation!
Anyway thanks :*

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2013, 12:47 PM

When you type in your username you dont put an @ infront of it...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply